Fashion

Spring Accessories with Coach: Part II

IMG_5214IMG_5386IMG_5304IMG_5530IMG_5330IMG_5226IMG_5421IMG_5311IMG_5345IMG_5297IMG_5424IMG_5537Top [LoftJeans [LoftMules [Coach c/o]  Bag [Coach c/o]  Sunnies [Loft, similar here]   Necklace [Ralph LaurenWatch [Michele, case and band] Earrings [Kate & Moose c/o]

Happy Thursday! Today, I’m excited to share with you the second part of my collaboration with Coach! (In case you missed part I, you can find it here.)

When I envision the perfect spring look, this would have to be it. I love the simplicity,  muted color palate, feminine detailing with the blouson sleeves, and versatility. Any outfit that is comfortable, looks put-together, and can be dressed up or down while still remaining easy, is one that I’m on board with! If I were running errands, I’d throw on a pair of Stan Smith’s and call it a day but when I’m feeling a little more fancy, enter the Coach Drew Heel (all the heart eye emoji’s).

When I first saw the Drew Heel, I was instantly drawn to the classic mule style. I love the traditional saddle color and the added gunmetal studs give it just the right amount of modern edge! Needless to say, I’m head over heels…pun ab-solutely intended. They are the perfect finishing touch to this look and you can find me in them from now until about…November. Now, all I need is Mother Nature to catch up to my wardrobe-wishes being it just snowed here a few days ago!

Also, I’m happy to say that I went to the last of this round of doctor’s appointments today!  I’ll finally be able to relax and enjoy the rest of the time I’m in New York. We’re going to take it easy for a few days before celebrating Easter with the family and heading back home. I will certainly be squeezing in a slice or five of NY pizza (gluten-free, of course) before leaving 🙂  I hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend with your family and look out for my first-ever blog series, launching next week! As always, thanks for reading!

*A huge thank you to Coach for gifting the pieces included in this post!

LooksLikeRein
    March 24, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Adore this babe! ?

Jen Frick (@mrsjenfrick)
    March 24, 2016 at 4:18 pm

This post makes me so happy! So glad your done with your doctor’s appointments for a little while and that you’ll be able to enjoy yourself in NY! You are so deserving, love! And I absolutely adore this look (no surprise there)! So crisp, chic, and effortless! I mean seriously, those heels are to die for…literally so obsessed and so perfect for spring! xoxo

Jen | MrsJenFrick.com

March 29, 2016 at 10:15 pm

You are the sweetest, my dear! You know virtually everything is from our favorite store– can they do no wrong?! Thanks for always being so encouraging and stopping by. I know commenting is time-consuming and I very much appreciate that you do so. It does not go unnoticed! I need to step my game up (and add a few more hours in to the day!) I hope you had a great day sweet friend! xo

janna doan (@jannadoan)
    March 24, 2016 at 10:19 pm

michele–i am in LOVE with this outfit, the pairings of the jeans, striped shirt, mules, and THAT BAG!!! i am happy for you and your coach collab, they picked the PERFECT lady! i am also SO GLAD to hear this is your last round of dr. visits, those are never fun and i always think about what you must be going through wishing we could go eat ice cream together during those times!! haha forever a joke now. and btw–your pun, got me ROLLING. loves it and you. xoxo,

March 29, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Janna, I know I’ve said this before but your comments truly make my day. You are so sweet and kindhearted and genuine- I’m so lucky to have met you through our blogging journeys! IThank you for the well wishes and for being such a good friend. We WILL share some laughs over ice cream one day- I know it! You’re amazing. Love you! Xo

Kristin
    March 28, 2016 at 4:56 pm

So glad to hear your appointments are over! YAY! Love how you styled these mules. Also, your writing style is totally #goals for me, lady!!

xox,
    Kristin

March 29, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Thank you Kristin!! I’m so happy they’re out of the way, until May and June at least! Aren’t these sandals gorgeous?! You have amazing taste so if you like them, I know they’re good. And thanks so much for the sweet compliment on my writing. I was just telling Ruthie that my mother always says I have run-on sentences and grammatical errors so hopefully no one pick up on that haha!! I wish you a wonderful week! xo

beautynfashionnova
      April 8, 2016 at 2:05 am

I have to agree with Kristin…The way you have narrated this post is wonderful. 🙂

Thanks!!

April 14, 2016 at 1:22 pm

That means so much to me, thank you! I just try to write how I’d speak to a girlfriend so I’m happy that comes across 🙂

Angharad
    April 7, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Beautiful photos, Michele. LOVE the outfit! So stylish and elegant. I live in Wales, UK, and I just stumbled across your blog. Really looking forward to more posts 🙂
    Angharad x

April 14, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Thank you so much Angharad! My grandmother was born in Wales and it’s a dream of mine to visit one day! Thanks so much for stopping by, I’m glad to have you! Xx