Beauty Fashion Home Decor

Valentine’s Day Wish List

[1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5]  [6]  [7]  [8]  [9]  [10]  [11]  [12]  [13]  [14]

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner so with that, I’m excited to bring you my first Wish List! Some bloggers call them “Gift Guides” and I guess the terms could be synonymous but let’s be honest; I’ve compiled of list of items I’d love to receive for V-Day (or any occasion for that matter) and am sharing them with you! Hopefully my roundup inspires you to add a few things to your list or even treat yourself for the holiday but the only person I’m trying to guide towards these gifts is my husband (just kidding Eddie, but seriously…)

I’ve been snowed in since Friday so it was the perfect opportunity to peek around online and search for some good deals! The tortoise sunnies are on major sale, the blush scarf is 50% off, and the rose quartz earrings are such a great price that I may have purchased them already (patience was never my virtue.) I also really love the idea of a personalized coordinates bracelet. How sweet would that be for the place you and your significant other met, got married, your first home, etc.? The possibilities are endless!

Although some may call Valentine’s Day a Hallmark holiday, any excuse to celebrate love, decorate in shades of pink, receive flowers, and eat chocolate is okay with me! It’s truly the thought that counts and I, for one, would be perfectly happy with a handmade card and huge box of chocolate [but Eddie, if you feel like going above and beyond, you know where to look 😉 ] Happy Shopping!

cropped-screen-shot-2015-08-04-at-1-30-43-pm.png

The Classy Artist
    January 27, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Pretty! Love it!

Kristen
    January 28, 2016 at 9:35 am

Great picks girl!! Happy Vday!

raysastyle
    January 28, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Awesome picks! Love it all. Xx

Jen Frick (@mrsjenfrick)
    February 2, 2016 at 8:22 pm

I’m in love with your picks, Michele!! And I’m right there with you – forget the “gift guide” and get me all the gifts! LOL. I have the book “All In Good Taste” and I know you would love it!! Definitely need it in your life. I’m also eyeing that Diptyque candle and have yet to splurge on one so hopefully soon! Cross your fingers! Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo

Jen | http://www.mrsjenfrick.com

February 12, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Thank you so much Jen! I started shopping my gift guide because that’s how much. I loved everything? I will get the book if you get the candle…I bought Baies and it has smelled up my entire living room without even burning it yet!! SO worth the splurge! Have a lovely Vday weekend! Xx

janna doan
    February 2, 2016 at 10:43 pm

michele!!!–loved your picks girl, you are on point with all. diptyque baies is def one of my favorite scents. love you! xoxo,

February 12, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Thank you Janna! I splurged on the castle and haven’t look back since! Ou have seriously good taste my friend! Enjoy your Vday weekend, Love you! Xx